KMBC-TV, ABC Affiliate,
• Anchor weekday evening newscasts, Fill in for morning newscast.
• Report for nightside shows, 5pm, 6pm, 9pm and 10pm.
• Enterprise story ideas, report on breaking news.
Central Florida News 13, Orlando, Bay News 9,
Orlando - FL,
• Report on daily news events, breaking news and enterprise story ideas
• Anchor 24-hour Local News Channel – Breaking News Oriented
• Carry out live shots and deliver news content quickly and effectively
• Update social media, twitter, website
WSEE-TV, CBS Affiliate, Lilly Broadcasting,
Evening News Anchor / Reporter
• Produce and Anchor Evening Newscasts, 6, 10 and 11pm / CBS and CW
• Report on breaking and feature news elements
• Edit and shoot when needed to do so
• Maintain Web Content
WTWF-FM, 93. The Wolf, Connoisseur Media,
• Radio Personality for mid-day show
• Host the 10a-3pm shift for local radio station
• Present lifestyle and entertainment stories, along with cross promotion of evening newscast
WSHM-TV, CBS 3 Meredith Corporation,
General Assignment Reporter/ Fill in Anchor/ Fill in Sports Anchor
• One man band, shoot, edit, and report for daily news casts.
• Anchor for daily news casts.
• Enterprise for local news content, perform live shots.
WFSB-TV, Meredith Corporation,
• Write, gather, and produce for daily shows.
• Stack, time, produce daily shows, work with anchors and reporters
Traffic Anchor/ Reporter
• Traffic anchor / reporter for radio and TV stations in metro Hartford and New Haven.
WTIC-FM, CBS Radio
Part-Time / Swing/ Production Assistant |
• Voice, Produce, Commercial Production for four-station cluster.
• On-air announcer for high rated Heritage, high rated Hot-AC Radio station.
• Broadcast live for various station events
Berkshire Broadcasting, 98Q-WDAQ-FM,
Music Director/ Assistant Program Director/ Afternoon Host
• Arbitron rated #1
• Broadcast daily to Metro New York Audience, entertainment and music based radio station.
• Work closely with sales on intriguing and effective programming
WCTK, Cat Country 98.1,
Part Time Announcer
• Broadcast weekly
Clear Channel Communications,
On-air Announcer, Assistant Production Announcer
• On-air announcer for WWBB-FM (Oldies Format), WHJJ-AM (Talk Radio- includes morning show news), voice tracking weekend shift for WCPV-FM Burlington, Vermont (Classic Rock)
• Assistant Production Director for four station cluster (WHJY-FM, WSNE-FM, WWBB-FM, WHJJ-AM)
• Voice, produce, write station commercials-promos, liners and imaging.
• Produce, direct and manage air talent staff of 30+ people.
• Worked directly with sales to develop successful advertising campaigns
• #1 rated heritage rock station (WHJY-FM).
COMPUTER / TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Sony DC-camera, Extensive ENPS knowledge, News Edit, Adobe Sound Booth
• Vast Experience with RCS Selector, Audicy Digital 10 track workstation, Orban DSE-Digital 8 track workstation.
• Extensive experience with Prophet and NexGen Systems, Maestro, Cool-Edit Pro, Arranger and Microsoft Windows, as well as MP3 and .Wav delivery.
University of Rhode Island, Kingstown, RI
Class of 2000
• Bachelors of Arts, Communications
• Minor , Philosophy
Kansas City, MO
The Naso Group