My ultimate goal is to obtain a position, within a newsroom, where I can demonstrate the skills learned in the field of communications. If given the opportunity, I will put forth my best effort to complete tasks, duties and obligations that must be met. I believe that my personality allows me to adapt to various situations, which is necessary for such a versatile industry.
Augusta State University-Augusta, GA Fall 2005 - Fall 2009
Bachelor of Arts: Communications Broadcasting/Cinema
Minor: Business Management/Administration
NBC Augusta 26 News Sept 2009 - Dec 2009
• Maintained a relationship at local dispatch units through beat calls.
• Gained experience through shadowing reporters on a daily basis.
• Interviewed witnesses and shot footage of various stories.
• Posted AP and local stories on the web through Clickability.
• Wrote and edited stories for newscasts.
• Pitched captivating stories for evening and nightly newscasts.
NBC Augusta 26 News
PA for America’s Got Talent
• Managed timings of talent.
• Recorded video for talent.
• Ensured that all talent had everything they needed.
• Effectively communicated with audio and camera personnel.
• Assisted with audio and camera operation.
Fox 54 Jan 2009 – Dec 2009
Stream Team Staff Member
• Assisted with gathering shooting local events in the Augusta area.
• Shot and streamed live footage online.
• Reported live during events and performed hot edits.
• Assisted with high end equipment set-ups and break downs (took an equipment training
Morris Communications May 2009 - Present
Billing and Pricing Specialist
• Create, edit and test prices for advertising in SAP.
• Set up and review daily billing to prevent billing errors.
• Create excel sheets for billing errors and declined payments.
• Authorize payments for advertising orders.
• Final Cut Pro--skilled, Premiere Pro--proficient, VT Proxy Editor--proficient, QSeries--proficient, Microsoft Office--skilled, Web postings, Social media savvy.
(706) 922-5124 or (813) 545-11