Radio Personality and Correspondent with a track record for handling live interviews with ease.
Radio Personality. Correspondent. Producer. Host. Writer.
910 AM SUPERSTATION – SOUTHFIELD, MI
2016 – PRESENT
A talk radio station based in Detroit that is aimed at reaching the urban community.
* Research and develop story ideas and angles, to discuss during broadcast.
* Research latest in entertainment and pop culture news to maintain relevant discussions.
* Coordinate and schedule show guests.
* Conduct live interviews with local artists, athletes, designers and television personalities.
* Discuss various topics and current events with callers.
* Coordinate promotional events.
* Manage time and prioritize assignments for personnel.
THE IMAGE SPECIALISTS – TROY, MI
An organization that focuses on helping clients to look and feel their best.
* Assist clients with wardrobe styling and media training.
DIVA WHISPERS – GARLAND, TX
Diva Whispers is an Entertainment News Web site that focuses on showcasing entertainers and celebrities in a positive manner. Diva Whispers’ stories focus on celebrities’ charitable causes, new projects and business ventures.
* Managed online layout and Web design.
* Researched, wrote, edited and created layout for new articles and features.
* Built relationships with celebrities and their publicists for interviews.
* Scheduled and conducted celebrity interviews.
* Assisted in the shooting and video editing process of celebrity interviews.
BROOKLYN STREET STUDIOS - DETROIT, MI
Brooklyn Street Studios is a Production Company and Multimedia Marketing Agency that specializes in Video Production, Graphic and Web site Design and Social Media and Brand Management.
* Schedule, organize and manage multiple projects from initial creative development through final delivery.
* Pitching concepts to numerous investors, management companies, studios and other producers.
* Managing project communications (client and internal) while leading production teams.
* Managing budgets, approving expenses and making progress reports to the Finance Manager.
* Making sure that all equipment needed for shoots are set.
* Recruiting and hiring talent for projects.
* Supervising the creative of film, television and commercial projects.
CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO – FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
With 231 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media and Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media and Entertainment serves 150 cities through 850 owned radio stations.
* Discovered needs of clients and developed programs and advertising opportunities to meet their needs.
* Prepared promotional plans, sales literature, rates and sales contracts for clients.
* Developed marketing campaigns for on-air, internet and special events for clients.
DAIMLERCHRYSLER (CHRYSLER GROUP) – AUBURN HILLS, MI
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world’s most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Wrangler, Ram 1500, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500.
Supplier Identity Communications Specialist
* Developed media relations plans, to support Chrysler Group’s Information Technology Management and Procurement and Supply.
* Coordinated communications strategies with Germany-based Information Technology Management and Procurement and Supply counterparts.
* Coordinated media relations strategies with suppliers when working on joint initiatives.
* Managed the North American International Auto Show media fulfillment.
B.A., COMMUNICATION, 2004
* Communication Honors Program
AmeriCorps Scholarship Award Recipient for volunteer contributions and academic achievement.