Reporter, KRCR ABC 7 - Redding, CA 2007-2008
• Shot, wrote and edited a PKG and two VOSOTs daily as a “one woman band.”
• Enterprised daily stories and break exclusive investigative reports.
• Develop contacts throughout viewing area and maintain relationships with
• Handled stress well during time crunch to meet deadlines consistently.
• Performed daily live-shots in studio or on location.
• Edited on linear editing systems and deck to deck.
• Provide on-call coverage some weekends.
Production Assistant, WTXF Fox 29 - Philadelphia, PA 2006-2007
• Managed the assignment desk, assigned stories to reporters, researched leads
and entered story ideas into iNews.
• Liaison between editors and writers to ensure all the video and scripts got into the
system before it went on air.
• Found video from Pathfire and Ipump to write VOSOTs.
• Maintained contacts and performed beat checks throughout the Delaware Valley.
Intern Good Day Philadelphia, WTXF Fox 29 - Philadelphia, PA 2005-2006
• Worked alongside anchor to develop and produce “What’s Buggin’ You”
• Found prospective stories through the internet and other sources, interviewed
candidates for stories with a photographer.
• Worked with writers, producers and assignment desk to prepare a four hour
• DVC Pro-DVX 100, Mini DV, 16mm camera
• ENPS, iNews, Avid Media Manager, Avid Express, Adobe Premier, Final
Cut/Cool Edit Pro, Microsoft Office, Power Point
Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ May 2005
• Bachelors Degree in Communications (Production in TV and Radio and Film)
• Participant in 2004 “Philadelphia 48 Hour Film Contest”
• Co-Producer on the Rowan University “Heroin Documentary” education video
• Gracie Allen Award
• CINE Award
• Rowan University's Dean’s List Fall 2003 - Spring 2005
SARAH - BETH VAUGHN