KVOA News 4, NBC affiliate
Tucson, AZ (Market #68)
Morning and Midday Weekday Meteorologist
• Meteorologist for Tucson Today. The number 1 rated morning show in market.
March 2006 - Present
WPBF News 25. ABC affiliate.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (Market #38)
Meteorologist, Weather Producer, Feature Reporter
• Weekend Meteorologist and primary fill-in.
• Extensive hurricane and severe weather coverage for Palm Beach County and Florida’s
• Completely revamped station’s weather graphics package using WSI.
• Conducted numerous school visits and public appearances.
April 2005-March 2006
KDLH Channel 3 News. CBS affiliate. Duluth, Minnesota (Market #134)
Meteorologist, Co-Anchor Daybreak, Reporter, Webmaster.
• Weekday Meteorologist and Co-Anchor for hour morning show
• Increased ratings from 1/5 to 2/10 for November, 2003 book (highest rated a.m. newscast
at KDLH since 1989).
• Produced and broadcasted Weather Forecast for large geographical DMA. Forecast for
Northeast Minnesota, Northwest Wisconsin and Western Upper Peninsula Michigan.
• Produced and Developed Daybreak web page on kdlh.com.
September 2003-April 2005
KDLH Channel 3 News. CBS affiliate. Duluth, Minnesota
• Weekend Meteorologist/Weekday Reporter
July 2002- September 2003
The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration Student Intern
Responsibilities: Authored a research paper on eastern Pacific hurricanes:
June 2001-September 2001
The University of Arizona Tucson, AZ
Responsibilities: Graded student essays for an Introductory Meteorology course in the Department of Atmospheric Sciences.
March 2001-May 2001.
The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
Bachelor of Science: Atmospheric Sciences. May 2002
Bachelor of Arts: Communication. December 1995
Mort Meisner Associates
(248) 545 - 2222