WMC-TV Channel 5, Memphis, TN
July 2005 – Present
- General assignment, political, spot news, live fieldwork and enterprise reporting
- Convert television news reports to website reports
- Weekend anchor
WNCT-TV, Greenville, NC
2001 – 2005
- Anchor/Producer #1 Noon newscast.
- Ratings increase on morning newscast.
- Solo Anchor - seven hours of Hurricane Isabel coverage.
- Coverage of Gulf War II in military market.
- Hostess of local HGTV "Do It Yourself" home improvement show.
- Produce and edit sweeps series reports, and cover movie studio press junkets.
- Convert television news reports to website reports.
AWARD: Best Enterprise Reporting, Associated Press
KMAX-TV, Sacramento, CA
1999 – 2000
- Live shots for KRON, San Francisco after Texas A&M bonfire collapse.
- Fill-in anchoring, spot news coverage, live shots, story enterprising and editing.
- Articles published in The Daily Reflector Newspaper, Stockton, CA.
KBAK, Bakersfield, CA
1996 – 1999
- Anchor, producer, writer and editor for morning news and weather cut-ins.
- Spot news coverage, live fieldwork and story enterprising.
- Coverage of gang wars, methamphetamine drug rings and health reports.
AWARDS: Best Reporter, CA Veterans of Foreign Wars 1997, 1998.
KTVO, Kirksville, Missouri
1996 – 1996
- Story enterprising and reporting for daily newscasts.
- Photojournalist and linear editor.
Desk Assistant/Field Producer
WCBS-TV, New York City
July 1994 – December 1995
- Assisted in production of daily newscasts from research to script ripping.
- Conducted interviews for anchor voice-overs and packages.
BA, School of Communications
Internships: WUSA-TV9 (CBS Affiliate), BET Network.
AWARD: Certificate of Honorable Mention, National Academy of TV Arts & Sciences.
Institute of Spanish Studies
Foreign exchange program in Valencia, Spain.
The NWT Group
(817) 987 - 3600