Sports/News Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
· Anchor sports segment Monday-Friday at 6, 10 and 11 when needed.
· Pitch and report on enterprise local sports/news stories with the capability to one-man band.
July 2011-December 2013
Sports Director/Anchor, Producer
· Shoot, edit, write and produce 2:30 sports segments.
· Anchor sports segment Monday-Friday at 5, 6 and 10.
· In producing role, put together a 13 week Friday night football show called The Extra Point.
September 2011- June 2012
Bud and Broadway on WECB and WTVY Radio
AM Show Host
· Conducted interviews with NFL players and College Football Coaches.
· Member of the #1 Morning Team in the Southeast Alabama, Southwest Georgia, and the Florida Panhandle on Monday-Friday from 6-9 am.
Proficient with EDIUS, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, AVID iNEWS, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, Associated Press-ENPS, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Possess extensive experience shooting video with Sony PD-170 standard definition cameras and Sony Z5U and JVC Pro high definition cameras.
Package entitled “A Lifelong Fan” aired on FOX29 News at 10pm and won a Mid-Atlantic NATAS Emmy Award.
I also reported live for CNN during their ‘Alabama Boy in the Bunker’ coverage.
· August 2009-June 2011 Philadelphia, PA
Temple University (Major in Broadcast Journalism)
· August 2007-May 2009 Lawrenceville, NJ
Rider University (Major in Business Administration)
TV Talent Agents