On-Air TV News Reporter with years of experience encompassing digital production, studio and live broadcasts, and commercial voice-overs. An expert in consistently entertaining large audiences with tireless enthusiasm.
• Organize and produce news packages for WFMJ Today/Weekend Today/ Midday/21
• Excellent supervisory experience to direct production team.
• A unique blend of broad-based communication and writing skills.
• Dedicated reporter with a nose for news, a passion for community journalism and a
reputation for impeccable ethics.
• Adept storyteller who treats news, features and other events with equal passion and
thrives within the deadline-intensive, 24x7 newsroom environment.
• 2015 Regional Emmy Award Recipient
WFMJ, Youngstown Ohio: 2013-Present
• Live Out and About Reporter
• Working with the station manager in determining the direction of the news at the
• Produce and meet deadlines for breaking news, entertainment and local government
• Interview guests and have editorial control over content
• Produce live news cast.
Internship KDKA TV, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania: 2007, 2008, 2009
• News Anchor. (Taped Broadcast)
• Reporter. (Taped Broadcast)
Internship KDKA Radio, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania: 2012-2013
• Production work.
• Cut and edit sound bites.
• Create promotions for the show.
• Edit breaking news for show.
• Operate the board.
Internship BET Networks - International, Washington DC:
June 1 – August 3
• I assisted in the pre-production, production, and post-production of the 2012
• Created questions for the Red Carpet segment Mad Swagg TV Show which
aired July 10th 2012!
• Aided in the placement of commercials for the Pink Luster’s promotional
advertisement during BET’s #1 show 106 & Park.
• Logged required footage, such as B– Roll and sound bites to be used for a
new Wednesday addition to 106 & Park Retro– Wednesday’s.
• Final Cut Pro
• World Now
• Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Snapchat
Penn Hills High School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Clarion University, Clarion, Pennsylvania, Degree 2013.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE,
B.S. in Mass Media, Journalism, and Communication Studies