April / 2010 – Present
Anchor / Reporter
Daily Anchoring Responsibilities Include:
• Anchoring an hour-long Noon Newscast – writing teases, and updating news
• Conducting live guest interviews on a range of topics including health, cooking,
community events, and pet adoptions.
Reporting Responsibilities Include:
• Conducting daily live reports on various topics including breaking news & storm
• Producing weekly exercise segments for the morning show.
Oct / 07 – Nov / 09
* Responsibilities include covering general assignment stories, enterprise stories
& breaking news.
* Produced and updated web stories for the station.
Jan / 07 – June / 07
Las Vegas, NV
AM / Midday Reporter
* Extensive live reporting on crime, court cases and feature news.
April / 05 – Dec / 06
AM Reporter/Midday Anchor
* Regular Reporting duties include: covering and delivering breaking news.
* Assigned to cover City & County Government, Heath & Consumer News.
* Conducted interviews for “East Texas Live” Midday Show. Participated in
hands on live segments.
Aug / 03 – Nov / 03
KTFW 1460 AM
Assignment Editor / Reporter
* Reported on a range of topics including City Council Meetings, Commissioners
Court, and other general interest stories.
* Developed and maintained news sources.
June / 03 – Aug / 03
WBAP AM 820
* Conducted phone interviews, edited tapes & wrote scripts.
* Covered a range of topics including local Iraqi Liberation Celebration (held in
* Wrote scripts of feature segment called “The Weekend Guide” which gave
listeners a colorful view of cultural activities and events happening in DFW.
Aug / 98 – May / 03
B.A. Degree, Communications-Electronic