KNBC, Los Angeles, CA
October 2013 - present
• Anchor weekday morning news.
The Weather Channel, Atlanta, GA
On - Camera Meteorologist,
September 2010 - September 2013
• Anchor and report weather information and breaking weather news to a nationwide
audience during multi-hour live program.
Fox 31 (KDVR)/ Channel 2 (KWGN), Denver, CO
January 2007-July 2010
• Prepared and presented forecasts on-air throughout four-hour weekday newscast
“Good Day Colorado.”
• Delivered live weather reports from all over the state when necessary.
• Presented continuous live coverage and storm tracking during severe weather
• Actively involved in community activities, events and school presentations.
Co-host of “Everyday”,
March 2010-July 2010
• Anchoring/hosting duties on KWGN's morning show, geared towards the
topics of family, lifestyle and health.
Local News 8 (KIFI), Idaho Falls, ID
Lead Weather Anchor,
April 2005-December 2006
• Prepared and anchored weather segments for eastern Idaho and western
• Managed weather department and oversaw transition from Weather Central
to Baron Services.
• Produced weekly stories pertaining to regional environmental issues.
ITV Newscene (Cox Cable), San Diego, CA
August 2004-April 2005
• On-air experience anchoring weather and news.
• Produced half-hour newscasts airing on Cox Cable.
Airwatch Traffic (Clear Channel Communications), San Diego, CA
August 2004-April 2005
• Provided live traffic reports for local radio station, KSDS.
Fox 6 (XETV), San Diego, CA
August 2004-December 2004
• Organized weather segments including content, graphics and forecasting.
News 9 (KUSI), San Diego, CA
News Writer/Production Assistant,
January 2004-August 2004
• Wrote and edited news stories for deadline.
• Managed and trained newsroom interns.
San Diego World Trade Center, San Diego, CA
January 2001-September 2003
• Coordinated all marketing/promotion of SDWTC events.
• Wrote and edited monthly newsletter and annual report.
EDUCATION & HONORS
AMS Seal of Approval,
Awarded December 2008
NWA Television Seal of Approval,
Awarded January 2008
Mississippi State University (Broadcast Meteorology Certification Program)
September 2004-August 2007
*Member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
San Diego City College (Radio/Television Certification Program)
September 2003-September 2004
University of California, Santa Barbara
(B.A. Communication/Minor Spanish Language)
September 1996-August 2000
Weather Central, Baron Services, VIPIR Radar, and WSI
Los Angeles, CA
The NWT Group
(817) 987 - 3600